Art Therapy Services, LLC
Counseling for Children & Adults
Why art therapy?
Sue treats a wide range of mental disorders and psychological distress.
Some situations in which Art Therapy might be utilized include:
- Children with learning disabilities
- Children with difficulty communicating or expressing emotions
- Adults experiencing severe stress
- Children and adults struggling with transitions
- Individuals experiencing mental and/or health problems
- Individuals coping with chronic illness or siblings
- Individuals living with a brain injury
- Children or adults who have experienced a traumatic event
One to One Sessions
Individual sessions with a person-centered theoretical approach.
Individual art therapy with school-children, adolescents and adults using a wide range of materials in a warm and welcoming environment.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Coming soon to Art Therapy Services LLC...
Open art studio programs coming soon!